Be a part of the Agenda: Alexandria digital discussion on September 21
By Ricardo Alfaro
Alexandria, VA – The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted Alexandria’s training process and made several worries for educational institutions and people. As colleges re-open up for the 2020-2021 tutorial year, uncertainty continues to be all around the coronavirus and the projected timeline for a vaccine. We are all confronted with tricky selections going into the university calendar year.
Alexandria City General public Faculties has decided to get started the college yr with a digital training design. Some personal universities, like The Basilica College of Saint Mary, will continue on with on-campus schooling.
There are many questions about equally of these ways, which includes:
· What are the issues and challenges related with virtual mastering as opposed to on-campus schooling?
· Are there adequate means to educate our group?
· How is the present instruction environment heading to influence young children and adolescents in the extended run?
On September 21, Agenda: Alexandria will host a digital panel dialogue entitled, “Education for the duration of the Pandemic,” to take a look at these questions and other topics about training during COVID-19. Panelists are:
· Dr. Gregory C. Hutchings, Jr., Superintendent of ACPS
· Daniel Cinalli, Principal at The Basilica School of Saint Mary
· Bridgette Adu-Wadier, senior at T.C. Williams High University
Sign up for Agenda: Alexandria for a livestream session on Monday, September 21, at 12:00 p.m. to have interaction and study about this vital matter in our group. Remember to be aware that speakers are issue to change. To sign-up and get the hottest updates, take a look at agendaalexandria.org.
ICYMI: Letter to the Editor: Renaming T.C. Williams High University